Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Exercise While Sitting Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02a8PzAwpv4


by Pamela Rice Hahn
Note: I wrote an initial article about the Bounce Back Exercise Chair in 2005 while working as the about.com guide for the Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome site. Getting a chair for myself has been my goal since that time and I now finally have one! I've had mine for a week, and I can tell a difference already; it's especially helped lessen some of my lower back pain. ... Now for the article:

Maintaining or improving one's physical fitness is difficult for a healthy person. It's even more so for those with Fibromyalgia, and especially so for those who are exercise intolerant because of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Although it doesn't promise an easy solution, the Bounce Back Fitness Chair does provide a safer fitness alternative. Because it combines the function of low-impact aerobics while the user is seated in a comfortable chair, anyone with balance problems can perform the exercise.

No comments: