Lipitor Warning !!!!!!
Adverse Side Effects of Statin Cholesterol Lowering Drugs little-known side effects of the artificial statin drugs, some of which are required to be reported in Canadian statin drug ads, but not the U.S. versions.
Statin Cholesterol Lowering Drugs have the following characteristics:
1. They deplete Coenzyme Q10 causing risk of cardiomyopathy and heart failure.
2. They change, weaken, damage, or destroy muscle (depending on dose and concomitant use of other drugs).
3. They do not slow atherosclerosis.
4. They induce sudden total memory loss.
5. They increase eye cataract risk.
6. They suppress immune function.
7. They are linked to cancer.
8. They have been linked for ten years with Rhabdomyolysis and Myoglobinuria.
9. They have been linked with elevated transaminase (indicator of liver and kidney damage).
10. They are linked to nerve damage.
11. They induce muscle pain.
12. They do not extend life.
13. They increase serum Lp(a) concentrations (increasing odds of heart attack or stroke up to 70%).
14. They reduce left ventricular function.
15. They elevate the lactate to pyruvate ratio.
16. They enhance LDL cholesterol oxidation.
17. They would be expected to interfere with any function (e.g., sex hormone production, hair growth, sleep, or proper brain and nerve function) that depends on cholesterol or CoQ10.
18. They are prescribed to 13 million (in the U.S., 25 million worldwide) creating a $20 billion market.
19. They are MORTAL (or else will cause 65,000 predicted myopathies. Source: Merck Patent) NOTE: A biopsy is the only reliable test for statin-induced myopathy. Anyone taking these statin drugs should also take a vitamin supplement called CoQ10. A dose of at least 100mg. Even if your not taking statin drugs, you should take CoQ10 because of so many health benefits. They say that it helps with the treatment of congestive heart failure, protects against strokes, prevents some cancers, improves high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, effective for migraine prevention, youthful looking skin, also helps diabetics control blood sugars, etc.